Make sure your clients eyes are closed tightly throughout the removal and apply a gel pad to tape their lower lashes before starting.
1. Use micro brushes or lip applicators and take a good amount of glue remover.
2. Run the remover through the lashes where only the adhesive is and allow them to sit for 3-5 minutes.
3. Then gently using the micro brushes to remove them after 3-5 minutes. If the lashes aren’t coming off, repeat step 2.
4. Next, have your client rinse the residue off under running water.
5. Lastly, use a lash cleanser to remove any excess product off.